Rallye Monte Carlo: Preview Toyota Yaris WRC trio start a new chapter with a classic challenge | Toyota | Global Newsroom

Rallye Monte Carlo: Preview Toyota Yaris WRC trio start a new chapter with a classic challenge | Toyota | Global Newsroom

“Rallye Monte-Carlo will be a special event for me. It’s a big step up from an R5 car, with a lot more power and downforce, but so far I’ve found the Yaris WRC to be quite easy to drive in the tests. Still, I have a lot to learn and I think it will take a few rallies to really adapt to the car and how everything works. I will need to think differently at the beginning of the season, and I hope that I will have the patience for this. I think Monte-Carlo is not the easiest place to start with a new car and a new team. The weather is changing all the time and you cannot always have the right tyre choice for the conditions. It will be a big challenge for us, but hopefully we can make it through.”

Source link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JCB India launches its new 3DX ecoXPERT

Top features why a dedicated WordPress hosting is best for your website